I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS FOR WHAT JUST HAPPENED. AND THERE’S EVEN MORE TO COME OH GOD I CAN’T EVEN. EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I kinda expected tears and everything from Ziva, but Cote surprised me with her subtle brilliance. The small smile at the end when she turns up the volume and the barely audible ‘Thank you’ (I love that so much. Cote is amazing) like she doesn’t know what to say and she’s so surprised and touched and missing Tali so much. It’s especially great because it shows that Ziva never lost her grief, but somehow she’s learned to live with it. Also can I please have Anthony DiNozzo for Christmas.
And MICHAEL WEATHERLY’S TWEET OH LORD CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO DIGEST ALL OF THIS. What with Gibbs supporting Tiva like he’s gonna grind Rule 12 to ashes and the great great writing and Tali and Tony’s mom and all of this is too much gahhh.
- cbr0422uncw likes this
- she-is-a-weapon likes this
- hollaitsmo likes this
- tameforawildthing likes this
- youaresoloved-xo likes this
- lostthoughtscansettlehere likes this
- bei04blue likes this
- nevermesswithteddybears reblogged this from gumandmagazines
- meriskye likes this
- in-a-heartbeat-tiva likes this
- gumandmagazines posted this